FRP Institute is a professional society based in Chennai, India, formed with the aim to promote the Indian composites Industry. FRP Institute organizes International Conference and Exhibition on Reinforced Plastics (ICERP) event once in every two years and the next event in this series will be ICERP 2023 which will be held on 18th to 20th January, 2023 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai. ICERP event is the India’s biggest event on Composites since 2002.
- FRP Institute conducts training programmes on Composites technology
- Organizes National Conference Programme on Composites
- Organizes India pavilion in leading global composites shows.
- FRP Institute helps the Indian composites industry for making joint ventures with companies abroad and outsourcing of composite raw materials and products from India.
- FRP Institute is well connected with the leading composites organizations around the world.
- It organizes webinars on selected topics on Composites
- Planning to bring out an Indian Composites Industry Directory
- Organizes Interaction meetings at different parts of the country
No. 6/11, Rama Krishna street,
Nehru Nagar, Chromepet,
Chennai – 600044
NP 23/24, Developed Plot,
Ekkattuthangal, Chennai-600032, (India)